We are a private Credit Union that was founded for the union members of the UFCW Local 23 on March 19, 1975.
Membership is open to:
- Employees and regular members of the United Food and Commercial Workers Local 1776 Keystone State.
- Members of record of R.C.I.U. Erie Federal Credit Union as of the June 30, 1993.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union.
- Current members and employees of the UFCW Local 23 Federal Credit Union, and their immediate families.
- Organizations of such persons.
Join Us today